Friday 28 March 2014

Surrender to Fate review

What a thoroughly lovely story this was. This is William and Sarah's emotionally sweet love story. The love these two have for each other is such sweet first love. 


This book started in 1942. I really thought this wasn't the book for me as I don't normally read books from so long ago but I was so wrong. 


As much as I tried guessing what was going to

happen next I was so wrong. This is not a book that you predict what is going to happen.


This is certainly one of them books that I don't know how to review. I got to the end and said wow. I'm so glad there are gonna be two more books in this series. I definitely need to read them soon. 


Well done to the author for a brilliant gripping read. I highly recommend this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment