Tuesday 31 March 2015

Becoming His Master - my review

Although this book is part of a series this can be read as a standalone which is what I did. 

This story is told through Henry's point of view. Henry is a dominant who wants to teach Jay what a proper sub/Dom relationship should be. Jay has been hurt so much in the past by a previous Dom. Can Henry show Jay his true self worth? What happens when he starts having feelings towards his sub?

This is a bdsm m/m story where the sex scenes  are toned down. This is a really brilliant romantic love story in a bdsm setting. I love the characters and I love how the author portrayed them as relatable yet flawed. 

After reading this gem I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of this series to read more about these wonderful characters. Highly recommend this book. I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment