Friday 20 March 2015

The Fear That Divides Us - my review

Oh Ms Forgy I think this is your best to date. I literally inhaled this story. I loved every word of it. Although we met Jessica 'Doc' and Bobby in previous stories this is their story and what a story it is too. Each story can be read as a standalone but in my honest opinion you gotta read them all. 

When Jessica went to Devils Dust MC Club for protection for her daughter and herself.in return for their protection she gave them her medical experience. Bobby a brilliant character. We see how hard he breaks down her walls and tries to get her trust. These two are fantastic together. 

Jessica's story is raw and gritty. The author certainly knows how to write an emotional read. I absolutely loved this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment