Saturday 25 April 2015

Broken kindle = missing reviews :(

Hi all. Last week I got a new kindle as my other one broke. When I turned it on & connected it to my account all my books were lost. The only books I had were the ones I bought off Amazon. After 2 phone calls to Amazon, pulling my hair out & plenty of tears I found out the problem. In settings my personal document archiving was disabled which meant any books sent to my kindle address weren't saved so they are gone forever. 
If you've sent a book to my kindle & I haven't reviewed it can you please inbox me & maybe pretty please you can re-send. My kindle address hasn't changed. 


I'm sorry for the hassle. I feel as if I've let so many people down but apart from posting this there isn't much I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment