Thursday 30 April 2015

Torrent - my review

**update** I decided to re-read this book before I read the others. Why? Because having read so many books after reading this I wanted it to be fresh in my mind. But blimey I engulfed this book. What an ending!! So looking forward to reading book 2. 


Wow!!Why have I not read this authors books before. This book was absolutely brilliant. I read this book in one sitting. I seriously couldn't put it down or read it fast enough. My stomach was in bits reading this. This book will take you on a really dark and emotional rollercoster. 

Be aware this is part of a series so there is a whopper of a cliffhanger. Hope we don't have to wait too long for more. I'm going to go look at this authors other books as this was fantastic. 

**this is a new adult dark romance. This book includes disturbing themes and explicit content that includes sexual situations and violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment