Monday 29 June 2015

Finding Me - my review

This is the third and final book in this series. Book one and two are must reads before reading this one. 

I find it hard to write reviews of books in a series as I don't wanna spoil it for anyone that hasn't read the previous books. So I'm not gonna say anything about the storyline. 

What I will say is this book is my favourite of the series. The whole series is a roller coaster of emotions. This book rounded up the series nicely while answering any questions that needed answers. Loved the main characters. Solid and relatable. The secondary characters added to the storyline very well. 

If your looking for a series that will pull on all your emotions then this is it. It's a brilliantly written unpredictable and angry story. I loved every word of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment