Friday 19 June 2015

The Missing - promo

The Missing - a three part psychological thriller series from A. Meredith Walters writing as A.M. Irvin coming THIS SUMMER!

Volume I- Illusions
Volume II- Lies
Volume III- Truth


Blurb for The Missing- Volume I- Illusions

Concrete floor…

 

Dirty windows…

 

Impenetrable shadows….

 

Where am I? 

 

Days bleed into one another and I know I’m trapped.  A prisoner.

 

But why? 

 

I have no answers and no one to give them to me.  Only the silence and the dark.

 

Except for the song.

 

The words tell a story that I wish I could forget.

About a girl who didn’t run fast enough.

 

A forgotten girl…

 

A lost girl…

 

A girl no one would miss…



- Readers can learn more about The Missing as well as gather clues and information about the upcoming series throughout the summer by visiting the Find Nora website! 


www.findingnora.blogspot.co.uk


#findNora #dontforget #TheMissing

No comments:

Post a Comment