Tuesday 17 July 2018



AVAILABLE NOW

“Everyone wants something.” Trust me when I say, you want this book!! 

👉 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F8L1YYM/

#FREE with #KindleUnlimited #NewRelease
#JenniferBene #OneClick #DarkRomance

BLURB:

Phee knows that girls like her don’t get the fairytale…

Falling for a man like Bryant Holbrook is just begging for heartbreak. Rich boys don’t look twice at waitresses from the fog, at least not until now. One smart-mouthed taunt and his turquoise eyes are all over her. That cocky, bad boy grin tempting her with the impossible.

It should have stayed a one-night stand.

Now, it’s too late.

Phee is pulled into a world of danger and corruption where Bryant must put everything at risk to keep her safe, or risk losing her to keep his father’s dream alive.

MY REVIEW

I started this with the intentions of reading a chapter or two before I fell asleep. I ended up staying awake until the wee hours to finish it. It was that good. 

Phee is a young girl working hard as a waitress to survive. Like all girls she dreams of the fairytale romance. Bryant is a hot alpha rich guy. He’s not looking for a girl but Phee and her smart mouth has him in a tizzy. 

This is a brilliant read. It’s an intense standalone with lots of twists. 
I’ve got to say I’m so glad I didn’t know there was a dystopian feel to this story or I’d have given it a miss. This was a great read. Can’t wait to read more from this author.


*This is a standalone full-length novel with an intense, heroic Dom, BDSM, drama, suspense, and a world of corrupt men that make this fairytale darker than most. How far would you go for your happy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment