Friday 6 July 2018



Coming soon 💕💕


I’ve spent a lovely afternoon in the garden reading this. I can’t believe this is my first read by this author but after reading this I know it won’t be the last read. Love the cover. 

My heart broke for Maddy and it didn’t mend for quite a while. After her father died Maddy fled the island as she couldn’t bare it. Everywhere she looked there were memories. Two years away from the island and she was only surviving day by day. That is until a phone call from Jake was calling her home. She didn’t know if she could cope but she’s strong. I was so rooting for her. The authors words had me feeling as if I was going through Maddys heartache with her. 

This is a really well written story about loss and heartache, about taking second chances when you can. This story felt so real that the angst had me holding my breath. 


I’m really looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment