Tuesday 18 September 2018

Review: The Girl In His Eyes

The Girl In His Eyes The Girl In His Eyes by Jennie Ensor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this read (if enjoyed is the appropriate word for this story).

This is Laura’s story. We also get her mother and fathers point of view. Laura is struggling to move on from what her father did to her years ago. When she finds out her father is giving swimming lessons to a young girl she knows she must do something. She also knows it will destroy her family.

This story is really well written. I love getting several points of view. I read most of the story in one sitting only taking a break to begrudgingly feed the family. Yes it was that good. Great praise to the author for tackling a difficult topic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment