Monday 24 September 2018

Review: The Ocean Between Us

The Ocean Between Us The Ocean Between Us by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am loving the journey I am taking with this author. Each and every book I read I feel it’s her best, my favourite until she writes another story and then it tops the previous book. The Ocean Between Us is no different. I absolutely loved each and every word of it.

Emma runs from everything she knew to a fresh start. She hasn’t had an easy start in life so I was really rooting for her to find the happiness and peace she deserves. I thought Emma came across as a really lovely, strong and independent character.

Aidan is awesome. I have so many positives for him. He is my ideal book boyfriend.

The author did a fantastic job with this story. Abuse is not an easy topic to write or read about and the author did a great job in this story. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment