Thursday 5 December 2019

Drawn Blue Lines- new release



★  E EEᗩᔕE + GIEᗩᗯᗩ ★

Drawn Blue Lines: A Carrera Cartel Novel by Cora Kenborn is available now on #KindleUnlimited


★  ᗷᒪᑌᖇᗷ  ★
𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧
Adriana
Every devil doesn’t always get his due.
I survived a fate worse than death, and the only thing my family’s traitor got was my birthright.
I used to rule an empire. Brody Harcourt made me a pariah.
Now, I'm back for more than revenge. I‘m here to reclaim and ruin. All I want to do is to build him up just to watch him fall.
But sometimes, things don’t go as planned.
He’s the enemy, the one man I can never fall for.
And the only one I do.
Brody
Eventually, everyone’s true colors show.
I swore to uphold an oath then sold my soul to the darkness I fought so hard to destroy.
I used to put criminals behind bars. Adriana Carrera turned me into one.
I no longer ask for permission, and I care nothing about forgiveness. I’ll protect what’s mine by beating her at her own game.
She should know I take what I want.
A year ago, I took the queen’s crown.
Now I want the queen.

MY REVIEW

This is the third book in the series Carrera Cartel.  It can be read as a stand-alone. I’ve read book one and jumped into this one. As I’m thoroughly enjoying this series I’ll be going and reading book two very soon. 

Brody and Adriana hate each other. They are both broken characters but I really liked them. I wasn’t sure how the author was gonna even have them in the same room without killing each other but she rocked this story and did an amazing job. 

This was an epic read that blew my mind. I rarely re read stories but I’ll definitely be re reading these. So so good. 

★  ᗩᒪᔕᗩᐯᗩIᒪᗩᗷᒪ ★
Blurred Red Lines

Faded Gray Lines

#drawnbluelines #corakenborn #dblcorakenborn #drawnbluelinesrelease #goodreads #decemberrelease #romance #suspense #standalone #mafia #darkromance 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment