Thursday 26 December 2019

Review: MINE

MINE MINE by Casey Kelleher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few of this authors previous books (though certainly not enough). This is her first psychological thriller and it’s an epic read.

I started reading this and then with Xmas I was too busy. However as soon as I had some me time on Xmas day I knew I had to read more and ended up sitting until I’d finished it.

I was so intrigued with Rebeccas story I couldn’t put it down. She’s hiding from her past and happy with the new life she has made for herself. Unfortunately she’s terrified that her past is coming back to haunt her when things start happening. It gets worse when her husband Jamie starts distrusting her but he has his own secrets to hide.

This is a brilliantly written story that had me gripped. No matter what way I thought in my head it was gonna go I was wrong. Certainly a story that has me on the edge of my seat and holding my breath. I’m so hoping this author writes more psychological thrillers as this was an epic read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment