Thursday 5 December 2019

Review: Stolen Lies

Stolen Lies Stolen Lies by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book two in the Truths and Lies duet. I recommend you read Hidden Truths before you read this one. I absolutely loved book one so when this hit my kindle I jumped right in.

I’ve tried to write this review a few times but with no luck. It’s one of those stories that my words are not gonna give it the justice it deserves so I’m just gonna tell you to read this duet. I’m not sure how many times I held my breath or gasped but it was quite a lot. I felt these authors dragged me through the wringer with this story.

One of those stories I should have buddy read so I’d have someone to chat to throughout. This duet is without a doubt one of my favourite reads this year. I highly recommend this fantastic read. I’m jumping in for a re read as it was that good!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment