Monday 18 February 2019

Review: Broken

Broken Broken by Betsy Reavley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read one previous book by this author and after reading this I really need to read her previous books as this was a great read.

I started this one evening and yes I ended up staying awake too late to read it all. I just couldn’t put it down.

Annabel’s trying to move on after being released from a mental institution. She needs to get away so finds herself in Suffolk where she meets Jude. She finally finds peace and happiness. That all changes when Jude is suspected of being involved in murdering women.

This author has pushed boundaries for some in this story. Personally I’m warped so I loved it.
Un put down able. This story was so so good. I seriously cannot wait to read more from this author soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment