Wednesday 6 February 2019

Review: Enzo

Enzo Enzo by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adore this authors writing. Her taboo series is fabulous so I was really looking forward to reading this.

Yet again I went to bed for an early night. Thought I’d read a few chapters and nod off. Well that didn’t happen as I’m sitting here after reading this in one sitting. This author certainly knows how to captivate her readers.

Enzo is wonderful. He is very caring and sexy as hell. He is also Jenna’s case worker and a lot older. It hurts him to see Jenna in so much pain but he’s gotta be strong enough for both of them.

This book is faultless in my eyes. Once I started I couldn’t put it down. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment