Tuesday 5 February 2019

Review: Gentleman Sinner

Gentleman Sinner Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Although I’ve books by this author sitting on my kindle this is my first read by this author. What was I thinking! I seriously need to sort myself out and read more of this authors previous books as this was a fantastic read.

Theo Kane...what a man. Dark and dangerous he’s a man that when he wants something he will do whatever he wants to get.

I thought Izzy was a fab strong character. I’d have loved to read more of her past though.

Both have a dark past and secrets they’d rather not share.

I have no words for how much I loved this story. I’m super excited that the author has books already released that I can catch up on.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment