Friday 1 February 2019

Review: Trapped: Until You Love Me

Trapped: Until You Love Me Trapped: Until You Love Me by Mila Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. I certainly didn’t expect that. I started this on an evening expecting to read a few chapters and then leave until the next day. Nope that didn’t happen as I ended up reading into the early hours to finish it. I just couldn’t put it down.

Louisa is having a tough time with her dad. Forced on a camping trip with him and her brothers she finds herself walking to the store as she forgot to bring the lanterns. There she meets Brendan who changes her life completely.

Although there was slow parts to the story I was glued to my kindle.

This was a brilliantly written story. Only for I read that it was translated into English I wouldn’t have known. Job well done. Can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment