Sunday 17 May 2020

Cocky Captain - new release



Cocky Captain by Ellie Masters

Ex-fighter pilot, Logan Reid, is exactly the kind of man I despise. He’s a cocky jet jock, a former Navy Blue Angel, and full of all the arrogance that comes with being the best of the best.

I’m an ex-Zoomie, an Air Force tanker pilot. The rivalry between our sister services is nothing compared to that between fighter jocks and tanker pilots. We’re bitter rivals and I’m low-man (woman) on the totem pole

The last thing I need is to spend six hours at thirty-five thousand feet locked in a cockpit with the cocky captain. But I have no choice. I’m his co-pilot, and we’re taking the CEO of Montague Enterprises, and his family, on a mini-vacation to the Grand Caymans.

We have three days on the ground before we fly back.
Three long days in paradise and he wants to spend them all with me.

I have a thing for fighter pilots.
It isn’t animosity, exactly, but rather a deep-seated dislike. They get all the glory while the rest of us sit at the butt end of their jokes and wither beneath their ridicule.
I hate fighter pilots. There, I said it. I hate the arrogant pricks with a passion.

But after one look into those magnetic eyes, and the devastating wink which follows, I’m thinking of throwing caution to the wind. What harm can come from some innocent flirting? Besides, it’s not as if my job is at risk.

I’m not prepared for the air to sizzle when he’s close.
I’m not ready for our explosive chemistry when he touches my skin.
I’m not equipped for the fallout when our three days come to an end.
And I never expected to fall in love.

But all good things come to an end.
I wasn’t prepared when I walked away.
And I wasn’t ready for what came next.

He’s arrogant.
He’s cocky.
He’s determined to get what he wants.

And he’s refuses  to let this end.
He’s fighting for a forever…with me.

But, I’m not ready for our beginning.
He’s arrogant enough to prove me wrong.




PURCHASE LINKS 


MY REVIEW

This is completely different to the previous books I’ve read by this author but I loved it as well. 

Logan and Angel are two fabulous characters. I love Angel. She’s a strong sassy character. The banter between them is oh so good and had me laughing aloud. The chemistry between them is hot. 

I absolutely loved this story. A pure delight to read.


Free in Kindle Unlimited

AUDIO COMING SOON


CONNECT WITH ELLIE MASTERS: https://elliemasters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment