Friday 29 May 2020

In Pieces - new release



We're on tour with Michelle Brown! 
In Pieces, a novella duet in one beautiful book!

You can get your copy now: https://books2read.com/inpieces
Add #InPieces to your #TBR today: http://bit.ly/InPiecesGRs

Blurb
In Pieces is a novella duet. Each novella follows a different couple.

From the dark heart of Michelle Brown comes a story of love, struggle, and second chances at getting things right.

Missing Pieces
He left for deployment, and I waited for him to come home. When he did, it wasn’t as perfect as I imagined. He left a piece of himself out in the desert which he’ll never get back. I was his world until everything changed in the blink of an eye. Now he wants me back, but what happens when he finally sees what he’s been missing?

Shattered Fragments
The good guy always finishes last. The good girl always wants the bad boy. This happens more times than I can count.
She left me when I enlisted, said it was too hard. Well, now she’s back and this time I’m walking away.
My scars go deep, so deep they can’t be seen on the outside. If she cares enough maybe she will fix those shattered pieces. Maybe I will finally have the family I want.

MY REVIEW

This was totally not what I expected but a great read all the same. I love reading this authors work and this is another great read. 

Two short stories with two different couples and both stories are connected which I was super excited about. Although these were short reads they are whole stories. 

Written well with great likeable characters. I can’t wait to read more from this author.


Hosted by Red Hatter Book Tours & PA Services

#InPiecesBlogTour #MichelleBrown #MilitaryRomance 

No comments:

Post a Comment