Sunday 31 May 2020

Cruel Beloved - new release



Cruel Beloved by T.L. Smith

Sign on the dotted line…

I, Carla Star, agree to marry you, Corton Whiskey, on the date supplied in the attached contract. In signing this document, I agree that I shall not, by any means, try to break this contract. I understand that if I do, the envelope held in escrow will be released to the parties identified within the contract, and I shall forfeit my right to the privacy currently afforded to me by the aforementioned Mr. Corton Whiskey.

Aubrey Bateman
Lawyer acting on behalf of Mr. Whiskey

I received this contract, hand-delivered, and I’m now staring at it in disbelief. Me, the daughter of a senator, is being bribed by a one-night stand.

If he thinks he can blackmail me with his perversions, he can damn well think again.

MY REVIEW

I’ve read a few reads by this author and this is another great read. 

Carla and Whiskey are two brilliant characters. Carla is feisty and gives just as good as she gets. She hasn’t had it easy and without a doubt it doesn’t get easier when she meets Whiskey. Both of these are a force to be reckoned with. 

I read this in one sitting. I’m not sure if it was the sun shining down on me or the authors words that had me all hot and bothered lol





PURCHASE LINKS 


Free in Kindle Unlimited


CONNECT WITH T.L. SMITH: http://www.tlsmithauthor.com


COCKY HERO CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment