Thursday 29 May 2014

Promise Me review

I seriously can't put into words how much I loved this book. This is the third and last book in the series. I'm so so sad to see this series end. I can honestly say I was afraid to read this book. I was afraid the author would have me in tears... I was right!! 


This book is a fantastic emotional rollercoster. Its Sam and Marks story and what a story it is. I loved reading about the characters we met in the other books. Mark has a job on his hands. Will he be able to break down Sams walls & help her to forgive herself and move on from the past. 


These three books are absolutely brilliant. The waiting between the books nearly killed me. Now you can go 1-click all three. You won't regret it. I HIGHLY recommend these books. 

If I could give this more than five stars I certainly would.


No comments:

Post a Comment