Wednesday 19 November 2014

Bend don't Break - my review

Skye Callahan is a fantastic storyteller. This book is my favourite to date. Make sure you read Irrevocable before you read this one. Irrevocable blew me away. It left me a jumbled up mess. This book did all that ten fold. Amazing dark read. 

I'm so delighted that we got James point of view. James and Rose are broken after what happened. Can they recover? The author took me on a fantastic emotional rollercoster. 

This is a dark, gritty and emotional story. I'm so so happy that the author didn't condense these two stories into one book. These books will be kept on my kindle for a re-read. Absolutely loved these two books. I feel a book hangover coming on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing and being a part of the tour! <3

    ReplyDelete