Thursday 20 November 2014

Indelible - my review

This is the fifth book in this fantastic dark series. At the beginning of this series I was told there are quite a few books in this series. I had doubts that the author would keep me interested all the way through. How wrong was I!! This author keeps me on my toes with these stories. I was just as excited to start this as I was with the earlier books. 

At this stage in the series I feel as if I'm right there with Tori. Toris story continues. As you can imagine she still has struggles to go through. She also has to build on her relationship with her newly found brother. She's also torn between her  brother and Michael.

I'm so looking forward to reading what Samantha has in store for us in the next part of Toris story. Loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment