Tuesday 18 November 2014

Screw It - my review

I absolutely loved this story. I loved every word of it. This author rocks. 

Becca is broken. She's got bricks around her heart so that she can't get hurt. She didn't have a childhood. However Becca is a brilliantly strong character. She's got a dream and she works every hour she can to get that dream. She didn't take into consideration meeting Zach. He is a fantastic main male character. I really love these two people. They will take you on a rollercoster of a ride that will pull your heart apart. These two really got under my skin and I was so rooting for them. The twists in this book was jaw dropping for me. 

If I could give this book more than five stars I would. I had goosebumps reading parts of this. I've read so many books this year but this will certainly stick with me. Absolutely loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment