Tuesday 18 November 2014

Creed - my review

This book was written by two authors I've never heard of. I jumped into this book expecting to be terrified. Instead what I got was a gripping read that had me sitting all afternoon glued to the story. 

Three people go in. Three people come out. Dee, her boyfriend Luke and his brother Mike find themselves stranded in Purity Springs. What happens while they are there will have you sitting at the edge of your seat. They unfortunately meet Elijah who is a real sicko. He stands up for what he believes in however wrong them beliefs may be. My feelings for Elijahs son Joseph changed throughout the story. 

The ending left me slightly dropping my jaw but as I sit here thinking about it I can't think of any other way it could have ended. 
I'm giving this book 5 stars. To get a 5 star from me the book has to grip me, to leave me thinking about the story and also to look into what other books the author has written. This book has done all these. Really hope these authors are getting their heads together for another gripping read. 

1 comment: