Wednesday 23 March 2016

Colors- my review

I've not read enough of this authors books. That's what I'm thinking after finishing this great read. 

This is a brilliant story that kept me up one night and had me reading the whole book in one sitting. Yep it's that kinda read. 
My one big problem is reviewing such a great book is difficult as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. 
Alyssa is running from her past. She's been through so much that my heart broke for her. I so wanted to be her friend and be there to help her. 
The main male character Chris certainly grew on me as I didn't like him at the start. He certainly redeemed himself as I read further into the story. 

This is a beautiful well written story that certainly pulled on my heartstrings. 

I'm looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment