Sunday 6 March 2016

Lost - my review

When two greats minds join together they come up with one brilliant story. I opened my kindle to read a chapter or two before going to sleep. I didn't put my kindle down until I'd finished reading the whole story. I was literally gripped. That was two days ago and the book is still rolling around in my head. I'm now still struggling to put into words how brilliant this was. I doubt I'll be able to do it justice but I'll try.

Winter loves her sister Summer. When they were young they were adopted by a very loving couple. Winter is training to be a police officer but her world falls apart when her sister goes missing.
At the same time as Summer goes missing young girls are being killed by the 'Angel'. Has he got Summer?

Winter will do whatever it takes to find Summer. With the help of the sexy police officer Cole she finds herself racing for her sister.

This is to some a dark and disturbing story. Please read and heed the warnings before reading. If your like me and love the dark twisted world then get 1-clicking and read this book now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment