Thursday 21 February 2019

Let Me Burn - new release



NEW RELEASE

Let Me Burn, an all new small town romance by Carrie Elks is Available NOW!

She isn’t looking for love. He’s not planning on staying around. But when they meet, sparks fly… 
As a big city firefighter, Lucas lives for his job. Forced to take extended leave following an accident, he returns to his small hometown to stay at the beach cottage his grandparents left him. The problem is, he’s not used to having so much time on his hands. 
After a broken engagement, Ember isn’t ready for love right now. Though her heart might be mended, she prefers to keep herself busy with her family and work; that way she won’t get hurt again. But she didn’t count on meeting a handsome firefighter with a dimpled smile. After Lucas saves her from one awkward situation too many, she can’t stop thinking about him.
Ember finds Lucas impossible to resist, and he’s determined not to let her. As long summer days melt into passionate nights what begins as a fling develops into something much deeper. Until the day Ember’s ex-fiancé returns to town and threatens to destroy the fragile connection that’s building between them.

*This stand-alone romance is low on angst but big on feels. If you enjoy a heartwarming read that's sweet with heat, Let Me Burn is for you*

MY REVIEW

I’ve not read anything by this author before. I met her at a book signing and afterwards I was very eager to read one of her books so I thought I’d give this a go. 

Taking a break from his career as a fire fighter Luca finds himself in Angel Sands at his grandparents college. 

Ember who although shy is strong and is trying to move on from her past. 

Can two broken souls help each other find happiness? I was really rooting for these two characters. I loved them and wanted them to be happy together. 

This is a really well written contemporary romance. I absolutely loved this story. I’m really hoping for more stories in Amber Sands. Can’t wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend this story. I loved it.


AVAILABLE ON AMAZON & FREE TO READ ON KU
Amazon Universal Link: mybook.to/LetMeBurn


No comments:

Post a Comment