Sunday 10 February 2019

Review: One Last Prayer for the Rays: A shocking and exhilarating new crime thriller for 2019

One Last Prayer for the Rays: A shocking and exhilarating new crime thriller for 2019 One Last Prayer for the Rays: A shocking and exhilarating new crime thriller for 2019 by Wes Markin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Talk about an action packed read... I couldn’t read this quick enough. From start to finish I was engrossed.

When a young school boy goes missing it’s up to DCI Michael Yorke to investigate. In doing so he gets to know more about the Ray family.

What an amazing set of characters. Opposite ends of the likeable chart lol

This story is action packed. I didn’t want it to end. What started as a quick chapter in the afternoon turned into me totally engrossed in the story and reading in one sitting. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment