Monday 18 February 2019

Review: Let Me Burn

Let Me Burn Let Me Burn by Carrie Elks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve not read anything by this author before. I met her at a book signing and afterwards I was very eager to read one of her books so I thought I’d give this a go.

Taking a break from his career as a fire fighter Luca finds himself in Angel Sands at his grandparents college.

Ember who although shy is strong and is trying to move on from her past.

Can two broken souls help each other find happiness? I was really rooting for these two characters. I loved them and wanted them to be happy together.

This is a really well written contemporary romance. I absolutely loved this story. I’m really hoping for more stories in Amber Sands. Can’t wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend this story. I loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment