Thursday 7 February 2019

Review: A Version of the Truth

A Version of the Truth A Version of the Truth by B.P. Walter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading this I looked at the reviews and saw a mixture of different views on this story. This is why I love reading. We all don’t like the same books and that can be a great positive.

I really didn’t like the characters in this story. It’s rare I find a book that I didn’t click with any of the characters.

This is one of those books that won’t be for everyone. Personally I love taboo reads so I enjoyed this story. The author knows how to push the readers. Take them out of their comfort zone. This is one of those reads. I’m refusing to rehash the story as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. If your looking for a different read that may make the readers uncomfortable then this could be the story for you. I’ll certainly be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment