Sunday 19 January 2020

Review: Kill, Sleep, Repeat

Kill, Sleep, Repeat Kill, Sleep, Repeat by Britney King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read all of this authors previous books. I can’t seem to get enough of her words. When I see her name the first book I’ve read by her comes to mind. Bedrock. It blew my mind. Every time she has a new release I pick it up in the hope she gives me all those feels that I had quite a few years ago reading Bedrock and she hasn’t failed yet. Kill, Sleep, Repeat is another amazing read by this author.

My review is gonna be vague as I don’t want to spoil the story for anyone. Charlotte is an amazing character. I couldn’t get enough of her.

I will say don’t start this story unless you’ve enough time to read it all as you won’t want to put it down.

It’s truly a brilliant read though not a story for everyone so be warned. I now want to go and binge re-read all this authors stories as they are oh so good.

1-click if you dare and enjoy this psychological thriller.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment