Wednesday 22 January 2020

Review: Ruthless Knight

Ruthless Knight Ruthless Knight by A. Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you read Cruel Prince? Well if you haven’t stop and go read it. You need to. You will know if you’ve read Cruel Prince that this author is in a league of her own. As soon as this hit my kindle I couldn’t wait to jump in as it’s an epic read.

Cole and Sawyer...wow talk about some great characters. Two broken characters that my heart broke for.

If your looking for a rehash of the storyline your not gonna get it from me..go read it for yourself, you won’t regret it.

Fabulous length of a story, nice and long, I inhaled this and stayed up until the wee hours. Had to finish it. Definitely worth the lost sleep. Chocolate and tissues was needed.

Expect the unexpected with this author. Read these epic books. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment