Sunday 19 January 2020

Review: The Only Living Witness: The True Story of Serial Sex Killer Ted Bundy

The Only Living Witness: The True Story of Serial Sex Killer Ted Bundy The Only Living Witness: The True Story of Serial Sex Killer Ted Bundy by Stephen G. Michaud
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer by these authors so I couldn’t resist reading this. There is quite a bit on Netflix and tv about Bundy but personally I prefer to read. It’s thirty one years ago since he was executed so it’s very fitting that I read this now. I found this to be a complex and interesting read. Although I usually read books quite quick I didn’t with this one. I needed time to pause and take it in. A chilling read that will stay with me for a long time. Brilliantly written I can’t fault this at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment