Tuesday 7 January 2020

Siren - new release



 New Sinister Fairy Tale Collection Release 

Siren by  Hazel Grace is available now on #Amazon #KU

#Playlist  https://spoti.fi/2SUnvO1

 Also Available in the Collection 
Venom by Dee Garcia

Cold Queen by K Webster

Sacrifice by N Isabelle Blanco

Insolent by Cynthia A Rodriguez

Madness by Kailee Reese Samuels 

 Blurb 
I’m one of the most alluring creatures in the world.
Dangerous.
Beautiful.
Powerful.
A siren.
One of seven princesses of Lacuna.
But I wanted more than that, so much more than the trinkets I stowed in my caverns. I wanted my own piece of the world.
And I got it.
However with that wish came a price, and that price came with secrets.
Two of which should never have been able to set foot on where I reside.
The fate of my heart belongs to Lacuna, but whose heart belongs to me?

MY REVIEW

Siren is another amazing addition to the Sinister Fairy Tales collection. This is a retelling of The Little Mermaid...but definitely not a Disney story. I don’t normally read this genre but I’m loving this collection so thought I’d give this a chance and I’m so glad I did. 

This author has given us a wonderful twisted retelling. I couldn’t read this fast enough. 

I really need to read more from this author. 


#sirenreleaseblitz #sirenhazelgrace #sinisterfairytalescollection #hazelgracerelease #darkfairytaleretelling #kindleunlimited #novel #author

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment