Friday 12 October 2018

Review: Devious Eyes

Devious Eyes Devious Eyes by Charlotte E. Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes yes yes. I totally loved this story. After reading Innocent Eyes which is book one in the A Cane Novel series I was really looking forward to reading more from these two awesome authors. With Devious Eyes I wasn’t disappointed as I devoured this story.

I’m totally speechless with this story so I’m not gonna tell you anything about the storyline. This is one of those books you just gotta read for yourselves. Let me just say I loved Nate and Gabby. An insight into each of their families adds so much to the story. Oh Quinn. Any glimpse of him and I was a very happy reader.

I’ve got to say this will certainly be one of my favourite reads of this year. I highly recommend you read book one and then read this. These two books are oh so good. Can’t wait to read more from these two gems.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment