Thursday 11 October 2018

Review: On His Six

On His Six On His Six by Patricia D. Eddy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why has it taken me so long to read this author as this was an awesome read. I so need to go back and read the previous books in this series as this was so good.

Ryder is a former Special Forces. He’s broken. So broken we don’t know if he can heal physically or mentally. My heart broke for him. Wren has her own battles. Wren is so good for him. Can she heal him? Can he help Wren? I adored these two together.

This story is heartbreaking. It’s intense. It’s an emotional roller coaster.

This is honestly one of those books I want to delete from my memory so I can read again for the first time. I cannot praise this author highly enough. I’m so gonna read more from this author. I loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment