Monday 29 October 2018

Review: No One Can Hear You

No One Can Hear You No One Can Hear You by Nikki Crutchley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first read by this author and it certainly won’t be my last as I really liked this story.

If your looking for a well written mystery then this is the story for you. A story that kept me guessing throughout.

The story starts with introducing us to Faith Marsden who was abducted. Zoe returns to the town to bury her mother. They both rekindle a childhood friendship. Both girls are invested in finding the other missing women after finding notes by Faiths deceased mother Lilian.

I did like this story. Some characters I liked more than others. I ended up reading this in a day as I wanted to know how the stitch was going to play out. I’ll definitely be looking to read more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment