Wednesday 3 October 2018

Review: Unspoken (Hey Pretty Prequel): A Sal Raniero Thriller

Unspoken (Hey Pretty Prequel): A Sal Raniero Thriller Unspoken (Hey Pretty Prequel): A Sal Raniero Thriller by Kailee Reese Samuels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I dare to say that in my review of some of my previous books by this author I’ve already said this but wow this is my favourite of this authors so far.

If you haven’t read the He/She duet go read it and then read this as this is a spin off novella to the duet.

This story is told through two points of view....Sal and Red. What a story it is too. No spoilers here.. you need to read it for yourself, if you dare.

If your looking for sweet romance and roses then stay away from this author. She will take you to the unknown, take you to places you didn’t know about.

Can’t wait for Hey Pretty.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment