Wednesday 3 October 2018

Review: Neverland

Neverland Neverland by Melissa Jane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my dayz. Expect the unexpected. As I sit here after finishing this book I’m just in awe of this author. I sat down and literally inhaled this story.

The blurb is vague for a reason. Save reading the reviews until after you’ve read the story. If your to read anything before you read this story then read the note from the author. This ain’t a sweet romance. It is however an awesome read that had me in a spin.

If your looking for a really well written story about how ones obsession over another can destroy lives then this is the read for you. If you love the stories that will push you then I highly recommend you read this epic read.

Now I just wanna delete it from my memory and read again. So so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment