Thursday 4 October 2018

Review: A Ration Book Christmas

A Ration Book Christmas A Ration Book Christmas by Jean Fullerton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so happy to revisit the Brogan family after reading Pocketful of Dreams which I loved.

Book one was based on Mattie the eldest daughter and now we read Jo’s story, the youngest daughter. At the start we find out that Jo and her brother Billy were evacuated away from their family. They are very eager to get back to their family and especially Jo is missing her boyfriend Tommy.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. If your looking for a well written wartime saga then I highly recommend you read this series. The author brought the Brogan family into our hearts in two lovely stories. I’m hoping we get to read more of this family. I loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment