Sunday 14 October 2018

Review: Trouble in Hell

Trouble in Hell Trouble in Hell by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like previous books I’ve read by this author Trouble in Hell was another epic read. I absolutely loved it and read within a day.

Best friends who call themselves brothers. JW, Elmo, Judge and Trouble. They rule a town in Texas called Malus where outsiders aren’t welcome. When Remys car breaks down in Malus she finds Trouble. The chemistry between these two is oh so hot.

A shout out for the secondary characters. Can’t wait to read more about them.

This was a brilliant read. If you’ve got triggers then this may not be for you. If your looking for a well written dark and gritty story then I highly recommend you read this gem. I loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment