Tuesday 30 October 2018

Review: Throw the Key

Throw the Key Throw the Key by Christine Barfknecht
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a new to me author. I’ll certainly be keeping an eye out for further releases.

I gotta say I really enjoyed this read. Firstly the cover and blurb grabbed me straight away.

Jenna is a strong likeable main character. She will do anything to protect her kids and keep them safe. When her husband rings her to tell her he’s coming to collect the family and they need to go away she knows her life is about to change dramatically. I think I’d have freaked out but Jenna is strong and courageous.

The story was told at a steady pace which I liked. Can’t really say much more without spoilers so I recommend you give this a go. Looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment