Friday 17 May 2019

Callum’s Hell - new release



NEW RELEASE

Callum's Hell by V.F. Mason is available now!
#DarkRomance #Standalone #DarkAsHell

FREE with #KindleUnlimited

She knew no chaos...until I claimed her.

She was a florist.
He was a serial killer.

She created beauty.
He created chaos.

She belonged to nature.
He belonged to the underworld.

She was an angel.
He was the devil.

She wanted to escape.
He trapped her instead.

They played a dangerous game with their lives at stake.
Where the winner took it all and the loser burned in hell.

ADD TO YOUR TBR -- http://bit.ly/2X2mv9h


MY REVIEW

Each book I read by this author I’m in awe as I feel as if it’s her best yet and my favourite to date. Callum’s Hell is no different. 

Callum and Giselle. Crikey you sure gave me a fab story. The twists and turns had me in a tizzy. I seriously didn’t know what way the story was gonna go. 

No spilling any spoilers from me. I can’t recommend this highly enough. As soon as I started this I knew I wasn’t gonna move until I’d finished and I didn’t. 
So so good. I can’t wait to read more from this author. 


#DarkRomance #Standalone #DarkAsHell
Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2DPvdkj
FREE with #KindleUnlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment