Monday 13 May 2019

Review: The Butcher's Daughter

The Butcher's Daughter The Butcher's Daughter by Jane E. James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Butchers Daughter is without a doubt going to be one of my top reads for this year. I absolutely loved it.

My heart broke for Natalie while reading this. Like seriously how can someone go through so much heartbreak. She hasn’t had it easy.

Home now after being away for thirteen years things aren’t easy for her.

The little village has its own secrets.

Is there strange going ons happening in the village or is it all in Natalie’s mind?

My dad, Granda, uncle and cousin worked in an abattoir. Luckily my visit, the one and only time, wasn’t anything like Natalie’s visit. Her visit gave me the heebie jeebies.

It’s hard to write a review without spilling too much. I can not recommend this story highly enough. It’s so so good. I’m hoping Jane is busy writing as this was an amazing read and I can’t wait to read more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment