Sunday 12 May 2019

Review: Defending Sophie - Special Forces: Operation Alpha

Defending Sophie - Special Forces: Operation Alpha Defending Sophie - Special Forces: Operation Alpha by P.J. Fiala
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

It’s been quite a while since I read anything by this author so I was quite excited to read this.

Sophie is in big trouble. The only person she feels she can reach out for help is Gaige. Many years ago they were both attracted to each other but sadly life had other ideas. Now she needs his help.

This is a fabulous read. Once I started I didn’t want to put it down. I really enjoyed reading this. Brilliant characters with lots of angst. I loved it.

If your looking for a well written romantic suspense then I highly recommend you read Defending Sophie. It’s oh so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment