Monday 20 May 2019

Review: Love Kills - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers

Love Kills - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers Love Kills - Criminal Delights: Serial Killers by Michael Mandrake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Deranged Birds... the first two words in the blurb say it all. Love Kills is one of those stories that will mess with your head. Two of the characters especially are messed up- one more than the other.

We have three main characters in this story and each gets to tell us their point of view. It kinda started with two different stories that eventually came together.

This book has many triggers so make sure you heed them . Personally I loved it. The story and the characters messed with my head.
Although the epilogue tied the story up I would love a book two. Hey I’m greedy lol

This is part of the Criminal Delights series. Each book can be read as a standalone but in all honestly I’ve read a few of them and they are so so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment