Tuesday 14 May 2019

Choosing the Hart - new release



#NewRelease #KU → Choosing the Hart by Dani René is available NOW!

#CoverDesign → Jay Aheer, Simply Defined Art
→ Previously published in 2015 as Ace of Harts ←

== BLURB ==
They say loving two people is wrong.
They say wanting both is selfish.
But what do I do when they both love me to?

The Big Apple was meant to be a fresh start.
With a new job, a new lease on life, I pushed the past to the back of my mind. But that’s never where secrets stay.

When I’m thrown in the middle of two addictive, handsome men, I’m lost in their consuming magnetism. That is until my past comes knocking.

Two Harts. One forever.
How can I choose?

This is a love triangle, and it does contain scenes of cheating. If this is your hard limit, I would recommend something else.

MY REVIEW

No matter what I read from this author I can’t fault her. I’m sure she could persuade me to read a sports magazine and I’d still love it lol

Emily’s story is hot...like get the fan out hot. Emily moves to New York for a clean start. There she meets her new boss Triston. He’s super hot and there’s chemistry between them. When she meets  a sexy handsome stranger Emily’s life is gonna change forever.

I felt the author threw me on a fast speeding emotional roller coaster with this story. I absolutely without a doubt loved this story. From start to finish I was gripped and couldn’t read it fast enough. Can’t wait to read more from this author. 

#choosingthehartdanirene #danirene #buynow #kindleunlimited #amazon #oneclick #contemporaryromace #lovetriangle

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment