Friday 31 May 2019

Review: Their Bounty

Their Bounty Their Bounty by K.A. Merikan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story is all sorts of naughtiness and I absolutely loved it.

Tank. The massive ex-soldier eager to be Clover’s Daddy.
Pyro. Wild, tattooed, with a filthy mouth and an itch for violence.
Boar. Ginger, bearded, a big teddy bear who can turn into a grizzly.
Drake. Dark and dangerous, with a tongue as sharp as his knives.

Four completely different alpha males. They are mercenaries and while on a job they find Clover.

When they meet Clover they don’t realise how much their lives are going to change forever. Clover is alone and vulnerable. His life is in danger. He asks for help by the four men.

THEIR BOUNTY is a dark gay harem contemporary romance, book 1 in the “Four Mercenaries” trilogy. The story contains scenes of explicit violence, offensive language, morally ambiguous characters and lots of scorching hot, emotional, explicit scenes.

I absolutely loved this story. All five men are totally different and very likeable. This was a quick read for me as I just couldn’t put it down. I’m looking forward to reading book two to see where it takes us.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment